One of my favorite poses. Try this and share your experience. Namaste. ^_^
Depends on your entry
Tip toe balance
1. Draw your (left/right) knee to the floor. Let it touch the surface of the floor.
2. Bring your hands together to prayer pose.
Standing Half-bound Lotus
1. Do the same thing as stated above.
2. Lower your self a little close to the floor(bend your standing leg), place your (right or left) foot on top of your opposite thigh.
3. Lower down your knee (right or left) to the floor.
strengthens the leg muscle and knee joints
Avoid doing this pose if you have knee, leg, foot injuries.