I would like to express my gratitude to Maheshwari of Yoga With Maheshwari for nominating The flow of life in the Sunshine award. This is one of the things that I least expect. Though I was thrilled to know that things like Sunshine Award exist here. Again, Maheshwari, THANK YOU.
I view your blog as something beyond an ordinary one where people can find a lot of useful information. For me, I would humbly say, that I have learned things through reading your posts. Please keep on sharing your thoughts, because it does not only help people learn something, but your blog inspire other people in the same way that I feel.
If you happen to be nominated. Here’s the rule:
1. Blog a post linking back to the person/blog the person who nominated you.
2. Answer some questions,then nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to your post.
3. Comment on your nominees’blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
I consider Confucius as my favorite philosopher. This is my favorite principle “Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself”.
2. What is your favorite number?
Nothing in particular 🙂
3. What is your favorite animal?
I love cats and dogs. But, it is undeniably true that dogs show more love and loyalty. Thus, they are easy to love,too.
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Dawn (to the breaking of the dawn). It is one of the most peaceful time of the day. Aside from the fact that most people are in their REM at dawn, the noise is lesser than the rest of the time in the day.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
I love vacation so much, and one of the nicest place that I have been to is called the Badian Island Resort in Cebu, Philippines. The resort is like a paradise to me. The only paradise that I know which serves healthy organic foods. 😀
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
The top of my list is Yoga. It keeps me healthy mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
I love Lemongrass tea (the traditional way), because it easy to prepare. Plus it has aplenty of benefits.
9. What is your favorite flower?
Sampaguita. The national flower of our nation. The scent is so sweet and the color is lovely. Sampaguita is also called the Arabian jasmine in English. 🙂
10. What is your passion?
Yoga-to forever learn and share this beautiful practice-this will surely be an endless journey.